View Single Post
Old 2006-07-16, 22:31   Link #17
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
about the corruption and evil in WG .. i don't really care which one is more corrupted the pirate or WG, u know that most of the people are evil and want to get mone at all cost, but if the head is evil and only know how to kill and the hand do the dirty works without questioning the head isn't that more evil !!?
they wiped out orhara and god knows how many other islands .. and in each buster call 5 vice admiral should be present and it is being cordinate by admiral. u don't see as evil people ?? and let me guess all of the admirals in WG ( the 3 of them ) knows the true histroy and the real face of the WG .. is this justice ? ( well it is not that we know everything about them.. they may be innocent and have reasons to do what they are doing .. but at least destroying an island with all it is people to hide the truth can't be consider justice !
The question isn't, is the gov't evil, it's how evil does the gov't appear to be...
Sure there is a heavy corruption with in the gov't, but they know how to cover their asses to make sure they don't look evil... hence why they used CP9, a group that doesn't officially exist, to do the dirty work of taking out iceberg...
As for the ohara incident, despite their true reasons they got a damn good escuse for to going to those lengths to keep the lost history secret... to prevent the revival of the acient weapons... as long as the gov't can maintain a good appearence, Smoker will not have reason to believe them to be so evil, that some serious revolution is needed... Smoker and possibly even the the adrmils probably don't know the true reasons behind keeping the lost history hidden... Most of them probably just think the reason is to keep the ancient weapons from falling into the "wrong" hands, including the adrmils possibly... anyone who actually knows the true history are either evil, or they are good but believe that it's all for the best despite what happened

So far, for smoker and many others, the gov't appears to be the right side... though the true history and/or Dragon may be able to change that

Quote:
in all of the anime series i watched and the manga i read i never saw luffy or the other steal money to keep going !!!!!!? nami used to steal from other pirates, zoro used to hunt bounties in order to live .. after that they didn't stole anything.
Well technically they die steal the gold from skypeia... true, the poeple were gonna just give it to them anyway, but the strawhats still had their intentions... point is, the strawhats are not above stealing

Quote:
and after all i only wished that smoker and Tashigi joins luffy so it got more funny seeing her arrguing with zoro all the time, picking fight and zoro runs he won't have time to sleep anymore
Ha, i can totally see that ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Will this man become a major enemie for Luffy in the future, since he helped Luffy could he even be considered an enemy?
Y'know i kinda wonder...
He seems like he's more the type to become a furture enemy, yet it seems more like Luffy and him would ally against the gov't... Perhaps it could turn out that Luffy will not agree with Dragon with what must be done... or something like that