View Single Post
Old 2009-03-22, 13:49   Link #1926
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
And even then, the History Channel gets cluttered up with all sorts of pseudoscientific nonsense... (Well, there's a bit on the Discovery Channel, but HisChan takes the cake for the sheer amount of junk that's on.)
EDIT: I just realized I said HisChan... sounds like some male chauvinist image board.

PS I'm Malaysian, and I am working towards being a physicist... It's tough, and there probably won't be any jobs waiting for me when I go home. I should've done Creative Writing or Journalism or something.
HisChan sounds weirdly awesome lol, I have a sudden bit of of inspiration for DisChan, but lost it when typing.

I mainly rotate the channels for some good science, usually ending up watching lots of Mythbusters, I don't know how many times I've rewatched the earlier series.

Yea I really hate our SEAsian countries, we can't find exciting jobs and we can't learn exciting stuff because of that. Business is the only thing to go around here.

I'm learning art despite Singapore not being so good at art and I'm not sure what will happen lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote