View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 09:00   Link #61
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I think he was also referring to the USS Pueblo incident, though I might be wrong on that - assuming that Nam still took place in this timeline (can't remember if it did or didn't).
How did that tie in, though, with the strategy of intentional victimization? (Were there allegations that America had deliberately sent the Pueblo to be captured so they could then claim that they were the injured party? Other than debate over whether they were or weren't in international waters, I didn't see a mention of that in the article...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You do know that Tarisa didn't go with VG and Stella right? Those two went alone, Tarisa remained with the main group hence why she muttered that those two better not die.

Since she's with Yuuya it gives her the same amount of surviving chances as the other harem girls other than Yui who wont die due to being the Final Victor and other True Main Character.
I knew only two of them went, but I didn't notice which two it was. Though...if the Infinities come flying out of the blue, there's a possibility that poor Chobi gets sniped right at the beginning of the fight, getting redshirted to let us know that crap is getting real now, getting Yuuya all fired up to fight the Infinities, etc. (On the other hand, if the Infinities are fighting Inia and everyone else dives in, she's got a chance of living if Cryska and Inia can get together...but if the good guys have an edge, either Tarisa or Lt. Cui is not in good shape.)