View Single Post
Old 2008-12-26, 15:00   Link #6
Falkor

I was looking forward to this adaptation the most ever since it was announced, simply because I got a great feeling just by reading the premise of this 4koma: a group of 4 girls joining the Music Club in order to save it, despite lacking the musical talent to do so--oh my, I wonder how much hilarity this will ensue...

Today, I just remembered about this adaptation by looking at the "New Annouced Anime" section, and I was pleasantly surprised to come across with this image, posted by cicido:

character designs are going to be done by Yukiko Horiguchi, who is known for the character designs of Lucky Star, and her role as Animation Director and Key Animation for Kyoani shows. Perhaps, the hint is there: indicating which studio is going to be in charge of this adaptation, since no further details have been [officially] provided.

The character designs strongly remind me of A-1's Kannagi, since it's nowhere as close as the moé inducing Clannad, or the cute-looking Lucky Star. But well, waiting for official information is not going to hurt.

The level of excitement is increasing, and I'm sooo looking forward to this 4koma adaptation if the characters are looking this great already. The wait is going to be long, I guess...
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote