View Single Post
Old 2010-02-24, 07:01   Link #881
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
okay i've been wondering this for awhile...how do does/or how can u kill a witch? like eva, maria? and i was wondering what kind of witch maria is and whats her powers? also i wanna know the current spoilers of umineko lol and what is happening about shanon/kanon/beatrice as one being? thingie thanks
AS Chibibear correctly said, you can kill a witch by proving she doesn't exist. Of course if that witch is also a human, only the witch dies and the human remains a human.

The voyager witches (Bern and Lambda) however seem to be a little different. It isn't clear what they actually are, but it looks like they have a higher power than regular witches and so I'm not certain that they are vulnerable to denial, they don't seem to be scared by the idea that Battler will deny witches. They are however afraid of boredom and they frequently say that it's like poison for them.

About Maria, little is known about her powers. She is still an apprentice so she can't revive dead persons, she doesn't have the endless power. However she has the unique power to give birth to a "one" from the sea of "zeros"... in other words she can create something from nothing.
For example the seven stakes of the purgatory are based on legendary demons and creatures, but Sakutaro (and the siestas) are beings that Maria created without any reference. They still need a vessel, 'though.

About the spoilers you ask I send you a PM