View Single Post
Old 2013-06-07, 11:52   Link #25
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
I bolded your 4th observation out of your 5th to extract my thoughts on it. Remember Saki was a celebrity/idol before coming to school. An idol/celebrity has to maintain an public image (judging by her song, her character didn't seem like she would sleep around, maybe Saki is as "pure" as Shouko, but way more mature than her.), and what we know so far is that Saki thought she'd given up on her musical dream, but then found Haruto as an inspiration(maybe?). We can also assume that she didn't have a public boyfriend because no one asked/teased if she had a boyfriend or not nor was it mentioned thus far. So she not might be into Alpha males per say(She also didn't understand why Haruto pushed her off of him and was confused by all sorts, with this we can believe she was never rejected by any guy she chased or haruto is the first guy she has had feelings for(i'm hoping its the latter). Now here is an important statement, Saki used to be an idol/celebrity before her sudden retirement..(maybe adults tricked her(remember past episodes Saki stated that adults should never be trusted or something along the lines. We also learned that she is used to violence, so maybe her becoming an idol was to get away from her abusing family/ or retiring because her agent/manager was abusive.). Now, if you went from being a famous idol to a regular high school student, you would believe life would be exciting and new? No, for Saki it was completely boring and uninteresting, as you can see in episode one where she would just sit quietly and stare at her phone all day( not make any social contact at all). She started showing interest for Haruto when he ran up to the Valvrave, it became clear that she was fully interested when he defeated a dorsian fleet by himself by sending a friend request to him. Well with all this, I just believe Saki wants to spice up her boring ordinary life with romance and action thus trying to get closer to Haruto, though I also believe she actually has romantic feelings for Haruto (when he stepped forward to help her and grabbed her hands two times, she gasped. When she gasped, we can also assume that people would rarely help her, or she was shocked that she might get abused again. Either way, she is not used to being touched(gently/in a non abusive manner), but with Haruto, she seems perfectly fine.)
Well was right about her being abused by her family back when episode 5 just aired.

Quote:
If you watch the OP in the scene after L-Elf where everyone is in space and is either looking right or left, I believe that everyone that is looking towards the right are the pilots or has to do something with the Valvraves. This is just a theory because on most animes I watch and studied the OP, most of my guesses about the anime were correct.

Also in the ending where eveyrone is facing right or left, I believe those are the pairs.
This is a wild guess based on the bonds/relationships that were built in episode 5.
At first I thought it was a type of showcasing where they partner would look the opposite way(they had your back kinda thing, but its in fact the opposite. The partner would look the same way.
This is due because the glasses guy and bully were looking the same way( built bonds/gained respect in episode 5)
The pres and vice president were looking the same way also.
The two teacher's looked opposite ways because they didn't click at all during their little dialogue.
Haruto's friend and glasses girl spent alot of time together in the past 5 episodes also and were looking the same way.

What does this mean?
L-Elf x Shouko
Haruto x Saki

The OP and ED contradict each other
Depending on which way they are facing the opposite direction in the OP and the same direction in the ED
Partner/friends/interests they look
In the OP is the right/left up/down
in the end is the right/right up/up

Quote:
Well The order I'm guessing for others to get their VVV's are

Saki and haruto's friend simultaneously.
Bully
Glasses Guy

Later in the series:
Pres
Teacher

And the other 2 for near the end of the first season or beginning of the second season (teacher and pres)

@Blackstealth
We're missing VVV #2 and possibly the next gen VVV #7 that is probably OP
Since we have this, I just wanted to post it in the appropriate thread. Also by teacher, I meant the female teacher.