Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 06:31   Link #997
Blonto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
Technically, it could be any of six possible pairings assuming it is a hetero pairing:

Taichi x Inaban
Taichi x Iori
Taichi x Yui
Aoki x Yui
Aoki x Inaban
Aoki x Iori

However, due to the switching, there's no real guarantee that both characters in that image are (mentally, anyway), opposite genders, meaning any charcter could potentially be with any of the other four in that image, so 16 possible pairings.
I don't think the girls would have that reaction if they were fondled by another girl. Aside from the default option (both as themselves), the only other option I see for that image is Taichi in Inaba and Iori in Taichi. That would be fun.
Also, I think we all know Aoki won't get any action. It's a visual novel for crying out loud. At best he'll get Yui as a consolation prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
What if It's Aoki in Taichi's body, Yui in Inaban's body.
Yui could be trying to get her "fear" gone, and Aoki is jumping in the bandwagon?
Or it could be Aoki in Inaban's body wanting to feel what it feels to be fondled...
Huh, I wonder. If Aoki could feel Yui's fear while in her body, then maybe getting out of it would help (help Aoki score, that is). But nah, it's probably Taichi x Inaba. I don't think the game makers would let another guy touch the body of the main character's girl.

If it was Aoki in Inaba, I think he'd have a much bigger grin
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote