Thread: Crunchyroll TV Anime B-Project (S1 & S2)
View Single Post
Old 2016-07-07, 11:28   Link #14
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
There's no BL anime airing this season, so no, this isn't the season for fujoshi. If you mean female anime fans then that's another thing entirely. Of course there are probably BL fans who also like these shows, but fujoshi and female "otaku" are two completely different things.
well to be fair the anime don't need to be full bl to attract the fujoshi animes like K and free did pretty good the job where we have subtetly BL, a good exemple on this season can be the cheer boys anime where we have a deep bound between 2 males which fujoshis can see as "romance" to be fair the anime is almost like a free clone with them forming a group of only males cheers and even we have the "glasses pride guy like in free".

well i will give a try to this one, and to be clear i'm not raging and saying which this can't happen but really this season surprised me by having that ammount of "pretty boys" focused anime is really not something to see happen so often( and to be even more honest is the first time i see this happening).

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2016-07-07 at 14:24.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote