View Single Post
Old 2008-01-01, 17:05   Link #6
LesAmiesNoir
A hopeless romantic girl

I loved so many of the characters but if I should be critic the ones that made the most impact on me as persons are Mion and Keiichi.
Mion shows herself being a strong leader and a kind friend, both she and Keiichi really show their charisma in this season, which I enjoyed very much. Hearing them talk was the most inspiring moments.

Others who got votes are Satoko and Shion, Rika and Akaska; all of them for the warm family relation that they had between them. Especially during the last arc when Rika was overjoyed to see Akasaka coming to help them, and also when Satoko announced that Shion was her "ne ne"

Also Takano gets a vote beacuse she is a well thought through character, with thinking motives behind her actions, she doesn't just go out for "the sake of being evil I will kill you all." which you have seen in many shounen animes. There was actually very much understanding and reasoning behind what she did, and why she did it. Selfish, yes. But that is one of the most human traits in people.