View Single Post
Old 2011-11-14, 00:56   Link #239
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
I keep dying to regular monsters and now I'm stuck on Archer playing as Archer LOL

I'm a heavy RTS/TBS gamer but I usually don't have such problems :/
Well I'll give you some help, Archer will almost always guard first turn. He'll use his poison arrow second turn so if you use the codecast hack there you'll usually force him to keep using it if he wants to poison you. So if you see Skill on the second slot it's the poison ability. If he isn't using that, then he's likely using the other cast which if I remember right will be in the 4th slot. His NP just enhances poison damage so make sure you remove poisons with remedy if you ever get hit.

Just make sure you're always hitting at least the target level for the week. Also make sure to get Matrix E info on your opponent every week.

If you're having a lot of problem with Archer, you'll have a blast with Berserker / Lancer fights later on. I think it took me about 30-40 reloads to beat Berserker on my Caster playthrough.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote