View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 10:17   Link #24
deadsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Yeah, it's pretty much the Hollywood B action flick version of the story. xD Violence! Sex! Love story! In your face! Out with the boring parts, who cares about background info and worldbuilding and characterization?

The love interest is beefed up into an action guy, the heroine's crush is turned from innocent akogare into full-blown LOVE♥ and now we have explicit sex, with a clingy and needy Maria because omg that's so hot. And the other two guys are just sort of there as a background pattern. (OK, IIRC Mamoru actually did something? something very out of character.)

TBH I am sort of curious about how the manga is going to deal with later happenings, especially when the well of hot 2 girl action goes dry and some, ahem, "little pets" enter the picture (so to speak). Then again, it is a "loosely inspired by" version so I guess it'll continue to deviate wildly from the source material...
hahahah +10, I donīt know how pp can say that manga adaptation is better, its like sex-->action---> sex, I find that scenes very out of place, and too much for 12 years old, the sex scene between Maria and saki was disgusting --too much