View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 13:50   Link #57
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

1. Damn, seeing L-Elf just running through calculations was hard on me. I really feel it for the guy.
  2. Awww H-Neun had earings to match his teammates hair colour. A true friend.
  3. Fuck you Dorssia. You'd do that to Saki. They've become really desperate to have stooped so low, exposing the Kamitsuki to the world is a bold move. (The Magius can risk exposing themselves as a result)

So this is where things start going downhill for N Jior. The birth of the Third Galactic Reich is drawing near.

Also, the HaruShoko ship is now gonna enter some rough water. I think Haruto's just been reminded why he was staying away from Shoko. So that little flashback about Shoko he had last episode (while talking to Lise about humans & Magius) was for naught.

Valvrave really doesn't hold back. Talk about bloody, seeing that blood splatter looked like a tame version of Corpse Party.

Still it was a good episode, but because of the mediocre pacing, I'll give it an 8/10.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, looks like X-Eins is gonna find out the truth soon enough. Also, I still think H-Neun may be alive. He's probably being held captive on one of those 100 Phantoms.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.