View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 14:40   Link #817
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
You're assuming. We have no real clue how she is now.
We have a fairly good basis for speculation. We saw quite a lot and context clues provide even more information.

It's not really a grown-up thing to do to just write off someone's interpretation as baseless just because you disagree with it. I've provided multiple pieces of evidence that make my line of reasoning at least followable and valid.

Quote:
One more time, this is not certain. You are making it definite, but the story did not.
Alright, this one is my flub. That sentence is made from Homura's point of view on the situation, but I didn't make that clear enough.

Quote:
Madoka didn't find the Win Button, she found the Pause Button.
Pause Buttons don't cause real and definite changes. They're moments of statis. Madoka Won. She didn't aspire for her ultimate desire, but she got exactly what she wished for, and she made things undeniably better, even if not infinitely so. Her universe is a remarkable improvement on the one that came before, and she is satisfied with that until the next miracle. She got to help countless people just like she wanted to the whole series, and overcame the main conflict and obstacle of the anime. She won.