View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 19:22   Link #101
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_ View Post
Thing with Sekai is that she's not at all a strong willed character. She's easily pushed around and cowers down from confrontation. She's quite dependant in her relationship with Makoto. Her boyfriend will have to support her and make sure she's well taken care of, but Makoto, being a useless tool, fails in this role.

Sekai doesn't have a mean bone her body, she just needs the support of a decent guy. Makoto's abuse of her and abandonment is crime against men, he just needs to die.
huh? Makoto is a fool BUT what does that have to do with Sekai's inherent character flaw. Really, she has only her self to blame for being that weak to begin with. Her lack of strong will is not a defence for her actions, thats like saying "oh I failed my examin, it must be fate, it is meant to be". Really, what is Sekai? a 7 year old kid that has to be taken care of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin GA View Post
Dont know if anyone has said it, but does Sekai remind anyone of Tomo?
Which Tomo are you refering to? The one in Kenshine OVA? If so, no, because her choice much harder to make ( to kill or not to kill a boy) vs screw or not to screw around with Makoto.

Lacan/Grahf