View Single Post
Old 2008-11-14, 09:11   Link #2085
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Ok then. If you put an average user of the byakugan against the typical sharigan, which didn't have any MS techniques, I'd put my money on the byakugan.

If you put Hinata against Sasuke when all Sasuke had was a plain ole sharingan, I'd give her more than a good chance. Especially after she created her own set of techniques.

Let's keep in mind that MS is the exception, not the rule. Its like a mutant. It doesn't occur very often. Five users out of how many since the beginning of the Uchiha clan?

I mean, since we're being technical.
Really, your anti-uchiha Campaign is incredible.

But anyways, while both Dojutus shows equals benefits which could help the reader like one more than the other let gets your facts straight because you seem to be misinformed:

-The Avarage Byakuga user was the Branch member, which didn’t know any of the Jutsu HIashi or Neeji knows, that means No Kaiten, nor the 64 Strikes.

-The Avarage Byakugan user could not see the pressure points and hit them with precision, so unlike Neeji that could close tenketsu and thus closing in other people Chakra flow, other Byakugan users could not do that.

-The Avarage Sharigan user was an Uchiha, all Uchiha are considered Genius by default, and those exceptions,

Spoiler:

The Avarage Sharigan user had in his hand a tool were he could read and counter basically any Jutsu thrown at Him, Chiyo, that fought against the Avarage Sharigan user, had only one strategy to fight one on one against a Sharingan user…RUN. (I haven’t even mention the Genjutsu pack)

-If You put a Byakugan user (like HInata) against a Shairgan user (Like Sasuke) with just plain old Sharigan, it would be a Byakuga user pwning. The point here is that the main Jutsu of a Byakugan user is the Soft Palm Taijutsu, and the Sharigan would read and help the User of the Sharigan predict every movement and thus avoid any hit made by the Hyuga,

-And going about that, why the Heck you want to pit down Sasuke with just his Sharigan against Hinata and her made up Jutsu? If you are going to pit 2 persons, don’t restrain one from its abilities.

-MS doesn’t occur to often given it was a Tabu, it was not because Uchiha couldn’t gained it if they wanted.

The debate about who would win about the Sharingan and the Byakugan is an tricky thing and it is very subjective, both Sharigan and Byakugan are tools, and both will depend on the use it it’s given by its wielder.

For Example, back at the Chunin Exam, Neji was stronger than Sasuke, So the DoJutsu alone doesn’t mean much if the person using it is not that adept.

But, in terms of the Doujutsu itself, its pretty clear one is created for direct fight, while the other is created for Scout, recon, espionage and information gathering.

Byakugan for itself doesn’t offer the user any offensive means whatsoever, whereas the Sharigan does in any way you could think of.