View Single Post
Old 2009-12-16, 01:36   Link #1185
tsunade666

I'm making assumptions because I can't read it directly. I can't read Japanese so I'm stuck with translating software.

Right now I'm still in the beginning where style took index ..... maika said kidnap but to touma when he saw the letter or is it card behind. He said to maika not to worry because its most likely and acquaintance of both of them. Also I'm not sure about if its tsuchimikado maika because when its translated it turns into minatsu. But their is no one beside her that index's been talking with..... about housemaids. Index and her rumbling imagination of a maid.

If you don't remember it then maybe I read it wrong.
Its in the first part when style said that the vatican library's guard are so strict its like a wall. That no one can pass. But then laura said that its not in the vatican library. To hold an international exhibition the roman orthodoxy transport the book on a museum in japan.
I'll just copy the translation that I got.... its hard for me to understand it all myself.
Quote:
. It is in remark [yaru] and Rome when "Son of God" went up while bleeding and "Holy the stairs" of the [raterano] temple of Confusius :. |《 why 》 in general why, it open to the public, and ? ..no translation doesn't know... 」
There is a thing that the church opens the article in in history and the Bible to the public once every several years.
Reason is easy, and 'Attraction' to take up a collection from a lot of believers, and to put recruitment of the new believer Because the Rome orthodoxy lost a war potential maximum level 'Choir of Gregorian' made from the large number of men in which 3000 people are passed, I try to acquire a lot of power from all districts such as the design of the new art type and the reinforcement of the number of men even a little.
can someone correct on what's wrong with it,