Thread: Licensed Witch Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 15:11   Link #102
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Also, this is pure speculation on my part but it would not surprise me in the least if Varete switched sides. She seems to have a grudge against both North and South and seems to be waiting for just the right moment.

As for Aria, I think de-powering her makes her less interesting since she is such a key piece in the battle.
Seems more like depowering her was for plot purposes, because she would have been one of if not the strongest person in the manga and you can't really have her interacting with Tasha when she's so ridiculously overpowered.

Varete may or may not change sides depending on the whole Edea amd North situation.

Anyway i still can't get over the fact of how much of a jobber Taras is. I mean if Visul's boast was correct then she's pretty much stronger than all other black classes and he seemingly dwarfs her in power. I mean she was beaten by those twins and while she didn't try to hurt those zombies she was still defeated and almost died, whereas Taras's held back and still kicked their asses with a massive amounts of overkill. Meaning he is the strongest Black Class and by a good margin ignoring Tasha and his fluctuating power thanks to be being the shounen lead.

Consider how much he's ripped on for his supposed ineptitude, it really came as a shock. I guess the fact he was the only WH to travel alone hinted at this fact (tasha has halloween). But this how did he lose or even equally with various enemies when he had so much power.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote