View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 22:14   Link #1459
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Dolan is an example of having money but having no fing clue, the Bulls are the example of having a clue but being too tight to actually execute.... but hey the Bulls have been like that for years, they didn't want to pay MJ & everyone money for another few years at the top, and they still don't want to pay money to help Rose.

Also Kendrick Perkins must've been smiling for the next week after he saw the Howard to the Lakers trade.. with Ibaka (just got done) and Harden up for extensions Perkins was totally an amnesty candidate, especially since he was useless against a lot of teams, with the Heat being the main one. Now the Thunder can't amnesty Perkins since they need him to combat Howard...

I still like the Thunder vs the new Lakers.... they're a young squad.. this core will be improving for a few more years yet.. Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka are nowhere near their peak... and they get Maynor back who is a massive upgrade over Fisher.

Even with this improvement coming from them I still liked my Heat's chances next year... Bosh was not 100% obviously, neither was Wade... than you add Ray Allen into the mix.. and Chalmers and Cole's improvements.. I think...

Heat > Thunder
Thunder > Lakers
Lakers > Heat

Question of matchups... but health is also an issue... Nash is 39 and has a bad back and no miracle Phoenix medical staff, Gasol is getting older, Kobe is getting older, Howard just had back surgery and won't start playing until Jan.... Lakers window with this core is 2 years max.. and you need chemistry... they are very well set for 2014 though if they renounce Kobe and Gasol or get them back cheap.
Howard actually been noted to highly play in the opener game of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
this video shows that Kobe Bryant just imitated Michael Jordan on basketball moves... Jordan did it first and Bryant should be accused of Plagiarism since he do not admit he copied lol
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
My friend, if you are going to say that than all players should be accused of Plagiarism. Techniques of the past will always be learnt in future generations, post play, defense schemes, offensive schemes, playbooks, coaching techniques, and many other parts of the game in the past have been use by players and coaches of today. Kobe Bryant had some moves of Jordan as well other players, so have Jordan and other players. Players will always learn from the past great players.

Well enough about that.

Right now what I want to discuss is the big uproar in the NBA, the new flopping rule. Players are not happy with it and filed a lawsuit.
What is everyone's opinion about this new rule?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote