View Single Post
Old 2004-10-10, 02:04   Link #88
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
Watching the Phase 1 RAW... I'm confused as hell. And even more confused when I tried to read this thread for some answers.

I can't even tell who Kira is and who Shin is, damn.

So from what I gather, the "protagonist" this time is an equivalent of the prequel's "antagonist" (in terms of organizations).

The first phase was nice... but I was sitting here in my chair thinking "Now where have I seen this before!!!???" when the Gundams got stolen.

So the lowdown is, Kira is now a supporting character, his mind is warped because of what happened in SEED (does Frey have something to do with that?). He's disappeared for a long time only to return and save Cagalli and Athrun in whatever that Transformable Mobile Armor was (that was him right?)

Then there's all these look-alikes and "clones" of dead and living people?

Is there any sort of site that someone can provide to clear this up, or must I simply wait for the subs, and for more episodes?

Anyway, I hope Kira gets significant screentime too, he reminded me of Shinji... only better. I hope he doesn't get the shaft.
It's rather easy to tell who Kira is and Shin is. It would be easier if Shin hadn't lost his funky hat though.

Kira - brown hair, purple eyes, darker complexion.
Shin - dark purple hair, red eyes, lighter complexion.

And Kira has no transformable mobile armor - you can see him fighting Shin in the Impulse with the Freedom in the op (in a Creuset - Flaga like way). He also has the black uniform of the EA commandos.

And yeah, I want Kira to have screentime as well - he's a little angsty but he's a nice boy. And he's a good pilot too; He could probably play along with the best of the UC pilots even if he isn't a Newtype just because of his skills and Coordination.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote