View Single Post
Old 2014-03-14, 06:55   Link #26
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
It does seem that the LN gave us more info on what happened after the battle with Cain. While no doubt the LN has things different from the anime, they basically ended the same way. Well, it seems this was the situation before the 200 year timeskip, when the Third Galactic empire took over everything. I still feel as if we'll just get summaries of what happened though, because our next point should be Third Galactic Year 214, where we last saw Saki. That scene must have relevance, and once we know what's going on there, we'll have a better picture on how the story will move forward.

I figured the Royalists and New Jior teamed up. The royalists could have taken the opportunity to insert their king into power during that time. The New JIOR kids wouldn't suspect it either. L-elf could have seen and tried to prevent it, but again his major problem is that the Sakimori students aren't as military trained as him.

Fingers crossed for the event.
Well, Lns do have the luxury of having more attention paid to detail than an anime could ever hope of having. So, it makes sense that the Ln would give a bit more exposition on the "after Cain" scenario. It does have differences, that much is certain, but they both have the same general ending, so we needn't worry about canon-ity that much.

For the hypothetical third season, we're either getting a few possibilities:

1. We get a summary of the 214 years between season 2's finale & FutureSaki's time.
2. The series starts at a certain year in the Galactic empire & gradually moves from time period to time period.
3. It is fixed at a certain year & the entire cour is dedicated to the events that transpired throughout that year.

Well, you may have been right when you said that Dorssia's King became the emperor, but we're still not entirely sure since its kinda up in the air. Still, right about now, your theory's looking pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Just change the ending in general for a happier ending that let Haruto hook up with Saki please~
That'll alter the story too much. It has already been established that he died & we even have a 200+ year future that confirms his death. To reintroduce him would make the story contradict its own future-to-be.

The only legit ways to bring back Haruto would be to:

a. Clone him.
b. Use time travel to prevent his death.

But by using the b. scenario, they'd severely alter or altogether erase & replace the future that we're expecting them to have.

Therefore making a. the most likely possibility right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
I missed the forum
You're not alone. I miss this forum too.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote