View Single Post
Old 2007-05-04, 10:36   Link #266
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
She really brings nothing to her characters that any other actors couldn't and in some cases I've felt she's actually hurt her characters by sounding like she's reading straight from the script without getting into character. If you watch a trailer for something called Dragonaut The Resonance you can see just how uninterested the character seems in the scene (as played by Chihara Minori), where she introduces herself and you know its not meant to be that way.

As a result I'm worried this Minami character is going to stand out like a sore thumb and hurt the quality of the series by failing to carry the jokes. If there's one huge mistake I think Kyoto Animation has made in the recasting its Chihara Minori's casting. All the others are working out quite well, but I have serious serious doubts about her.
Ahh...now I see your point. I hope Kyoto animation does a re-cast if ever it's possible before she becomes poorly dubbed...but hey who knows Chihara Minori might do a better job now...I hope, but in your words it seems it might not happen waaaah!!!