View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 21:42   Link #4226
unmoldedtruck

Send a message via AIM to unmoldedtruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
I believe Itsuko is the best in our series. Impressive for high school only though. Who knows what she'll be like as a full fledged woman.

And all you guys are beyond broken.
Broken? Please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Mm, Itsuko, I'd think.

Taniguchi and Kunikida are about average.

The Student Council President might be bigger than Itsuko, though.
Large breasts make me sad. T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenor View Post
Kyonko looks like Shana in that one... not that I'm complaining.

Looks like I am broken after all, but I think it was Shana that did it.
How did I forget Shana? And Isumi and Chiaki...Actually, Chiaki's too young. Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
Wimpato Yuuki makes me sad.

There are things not meant to be changed.

Nagato Yuki, timid moe book girl who was known to be the silent inhuman badass. That was total win, nosebleed, tears, and rejoice.

Nagato Yuuki, timid glasses man equivalent to Mikuru, who was known to be the silent macho inhuman badass,

Equivalent to Mikuru? Mikuru sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
"Dear Diary,

It's Monday, and I hate all Mondays. No more comfortable and fashionable clothes allowed for a week. I'm stuck in this ugly school uniform, which fails in all ways at warming me up. The skirt line is all too high, and the wind just chills me. Then again, if the skirt like was just a little bit higher I could get a couple fanservice shots of Itsuko. On the other hand, she gives me those when I ask anyways.

I can't say that the SOS brigade meeting today was anything of note. Itsuko and I talked about the newest fashions while playing Othello while Haruki was trying to get Minoru to crossdress again. Honestly, what about that boy in a maid costume is so appealing? I mean, you have two girls here, and one of us has reasonably sized breasts. Wouldn't you rather have that?

Oh, and diary, you'll never believe this! Some girl from another school sent a love letter to Yuuki! She wants him to come see her dance recital and meet with her afterwards. See, she called me early in the day, asking for my acquaintance with him. And then she wanted me to deliver a letter... Ooh, it was so embarressing writing those words! "I can provide you with everything you need. Just say the word, and I won't stop at anything." Since when was that girl such a slut?

Well, diary, my fingernail paint is getting a little chipped, so I'm off to fix that. See you soon!

Kyon-ko"
I suppose "reasonable" is Kyonko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
*starts imagining Mitsuru singing "Dango Daikazuku"*

hmmm.... kinda disturbing for some reason...

*starts imagining Yuuki singing "Dango Daikazuku"*

.... wait... he's not singing at all <_<

*starts imagining Haruki singing "Dango Daikazuku"*
Rock version!?

*starts imagining Kyonko + Itsuko singing "Dango Daikazuku"*
moe overload *faints*

*starts imagining Taniguchi (f) singing "Dango Daikazuku"... but in the tune of "ore no wasuremono" instead*
oh *****!!!
It's Daikazoku. *starts imagining Yuki + Yuuki singing "Dango Daikazoku", awesomeness overload *faints**

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoron View Post
kyonko, like nagi sanzen (hayate no gotoko), Konata, Yutaka and Minami (Lucky Star) is and will always be...

DFC
Go DFC!

Last edited by unmoldedtruck; 2008-03-24 at 21:56.
unmoldedtruck is offline   Reply With Quote