View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 02:24   Link #56
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blago View Post
Just finished Collette arc, I have to say it kept me interested so far, though I did expect a bit more action from Caim and kind of pissed me off when he got owned so bad in Eris arc after how strong he seemed, specially in the prologue.
Caim isn't weak at all, he simply got outclassed at the end of Eris chapter. Even considering the fact assassins aren't really about direct confrontations, and the fact he is likely out of shape (seeing he no longer does assassinations), Caim is still the third strongest person around, in terms of physical ability. He is not the strongest though, and he won't be owning someone who is literally living by the sword.

Quote:
Shoudoubutsu isn't hot at all, but she's the most likable heroine so far, this VN has one of the worst ero I've ever saw anyway so who cares.
To be fair, i don't think Tia was ever intended to be "hot"

Quote:
Btw, how do you get Iris and Claudia appendix scenes? I've only got Risa so far.
I 'think' you have to complete the game first, then Iris omake will be unlocked. After completing the one for Iris, Claudia's will be unlocked. It could be that Iris can be unlocked sooner (And Claudia by extension, probably), but not sure - i didn't touch the appendix section until i had completed the main story.

Last edited by Skyfall; 2011-05-08 at 10:43.
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote