View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 18:27   Link #57
Blago

Yeah, I already understood that when I read it, but those were my thoughts at the moment anyway, and this VN obviously isn't hentai based, whoever comes here with that main purpose must be quite astray.

Now...I've just finished Licia's arc and I'm quite impressed, leaving aside the fact that both the plot and Caim need another chapter to shine, IMO overall it was good enough to be a good final chapter. Unlike the previous two chapters, this time the heroine didn't become annoying in the whole chapter, probably this was also due to the fact that she shared the protagonism with other interesting characters, anyway she is my favorite so far. I hope the last chapter is even better, too bad now the weekend ends, and it'll probably take me the whole week to finish the game :/

Btw, I can't find the battle cg's in the cg viewer, I thought they would be in the others section, but they aren't. And what the hell does bustup mean? maybe it's related with what I've previously said and is unlocked after finishing the game along with BG section? Oh, and I finally got Iris appendix scene, and after seeing it Claudia's as you said, seems like you don't need to finish the game.
Blago is offline   Reply With Quote