View Single Post
Old 2013-07-28, 19:08   Link #8
backbone
Banned

Very confusing episode.

The pacing was particularly terrible, since some scenes changed and moved too fast and somewhat forced. Also, even with teleportation ability that some characters possess, i still felt too much disconnect when they appeared on one scene, disappeared on other scene, and re-appeared again on another scene when the plot demands it. Basically; plot convenience. In fact, i don't even understand 50% of what happened, since the plot moved too fast and left me behind on next moment even before i could digest what TF actually going on (Aside from the retarded naked apron scene, btw). I was sitting here with a big WTF face and ended up with much bigger WTF face when a demonic figure who claimed himself as Kokabiel appeared out of the blue, proclaimed war out of the blue, and, either due to plot convenience that nerfing his actual power or some unexplained phenomenas, picked out school ground of all place as the battlefield. How forced is that? I have no idea what's going on in novel, but this episode gave me impression that only LN readers who actually could digest it.

Let me sums up into small resume :

Action --> fanservice --> Action again --> fanservice again --> forced twist
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote