Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 07:41   Link #1107
Iron Maw
Banned

I thought most posters were just being "facetious" about the whole "raping Tatsumi" thing to poke fun at Esdese's aggressive tendencies. Surprised anyone took it seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
and yet just what of her can be seen as a dude?
she really look nice back there...
The manga did lampshade it to be fair and boyish haircut didn't help much either, but yeah I never thought she was man either. I can see how Najenda might have fooled others for a time if didn't look closely enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
I guess there is a third group going to show up in the near future and the way hood guy said that their are stronger then Jagers it seems that Night Raid and Jagers will have to team up to take those guy down.
It's also possible he could have been talking about NR too you know. I do suspect that there's a high chance he's involve with a third party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
But basing pretty boys comment in 25, guess he's not part of the third party as we initially thought and wasn't the hooded guy that guy in 26/27 if so then... they're in for a major mess indeed...
Yep, unless is Ran really good at feign ignorance, he mostly likely isn't related to the hooded guy and Dr Stylish's (supposed) monsters, but he still obviously has his own agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Although I do agree with this* Needs more Akame/Chelsea*.
Akame offered to "watch" his pants for him, does that count?

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-04 at 08:19.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote