View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 15:19   Link #89
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifis
I just pity their poor parents.

However it's quite harsh to call those characters 'whores'. They're just 'young' and 'emotional' so that makes it all the more understandable for them to do what they did.

Grifis
Just for fun, I'll chip in my few cents.
(Although with all the revaluation of the Cdn$, less people will want my cents [I think]... Guess appreciation isn't that good a thing...)

Shouldn't we also pity the children that get born into families that aren't ready for them?

As much as I think it's hard for the parents, bottom line is that they did not weigh the pros and cons properly.

With the amount of sex ed that's being taught to people (compared to the 'old days'), adolescents should be more aware and knowledgable about what they are getting into.

Now, I'm not saying that we should ban pre-marital sex, but doesn't it seem that sex is becoming just a 'little' too casual?

(Now, I know many will disagree, but the above is just my stand.)

Back onto topic.

So... Mitsuki sleeping with Shinji wouldn't really be too 'whorish'/'slutty'... but it's an apparent display of her lack of control, and also the inability to consider the consequences.

Now... the conclusion of my post amounted to basically nothing...

Mitsuki sleeping with Shinji is not 'whoring' (in my opinion)... but it was definately a display of unfaithfulness.... and I'm expecting her to pay the consequences of her loss of control.