View Single Post
Old 2012-01-17, 04:35   Link #4713
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
What would happen is he'd fight seriously, and that might actually register in Miu's muddled mind. She saw him fight in an unconscious state against Shou, so she should remember. Actually, she does know it's Kenichi, yet three weeks of brainwashing gunk has really done a number on her, as we've already seen. The only question is can Kenichi use Ryuusui Seikuken in an unconscious state? I wonder that myself, though I don't doubt the fight will end very shortly, then Hongo and Sakaki will crash the party and make life miserable for one Silcardo Jenazad. He's dug his own grave, and now he's going to lie in it.

Good analysis, but my point was another...

Is mentioned that Kenichi in some way..is like a Saiga...
Kenichi love flowers---Saiga love-loved animal
Kenichi is the guy..that thanks his behavior,(make Miu fall in love with him..) like Saiga did the same to Shizuka...

I remember four time when Kenichi became really angry..

1:when Radin Tidat Jihan said to Kenichi that he was going to kill Miu, Kenichi was almost to released killing intent and go to the darkness

2:when Boris hit Miu, Kenichi released a killing intent for a bit..and was really strong

3: when Shou kidnapped Miu in the tournament, and the the other two disciple had to stop him,despite Kenichi was injured really badly,well, he make a scary face and his strength was greatly increased

4:when the disciple of Hongo hit Miu...Kenichi beat him with one hit...

in all these four cases, was for Miu..that Kenichi become really angry and change his behavior.

My point is..if Kenichi lost conscious, and his psychological barriers are broken,( (like the fear to hurt his opponent,the fact that kenichi don't hit a girl)and the trauma for Miu that is like this, and the fact that Kenichi never go crazy once in the manga, can be this the moment?

well..i know already that is impossible that the Mangaka go in this way...but.would be really interesting see Kenichi like this for once...

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-17 at 05:08.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote