View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 21:29   Link #991
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Episode.6, what the? Steam censor on the butt? When Asia fell down there was no panty shot? You gotta be kidding me? lol At least there are alot of Rias fanservice.
Seriously, why have Asia trip over when there's no panty shot? That was totally pointless. anyway, at least we got to see Asia naked, two times even, which is much better than a panty shot!

Quote:
Anyways one thing I can describe this episode when they're doing demon contracts...Mahou Shou-Noooo~~!!! Or Creppy cosplayers....
Mahou Shoujo Milky Swirl 7 Alternative ftw!

Quote:
Either way signs of interest are there with Akeno with Issie in the ending, though even Issie maybe the typical kid that has perverted instincts, I like how he matured in a way about talking about love and dating with Rias.
Akeno? Interested in Issei? Hardly. Rias could quite possibly be interested in Issei, with her talk about "romantic relationship" and such, and her being absent minded at times...

Quote:
Next episode slime+acid=melting clothes. YES!!!
Clothes eating slime and tentatcle action = full of win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Honestly, I'd rather have a perverted male harem lead than a dense one.

Dense ones just get very annoying after a while to me and really tend to have no real excuse for it. The only way it's redeemable to me is if they were raised up a certain way to make them grow up like that (like Naruto, given he had no parents or guardians to teach him anything in any long periods) or something happened to them to make them that way. But if they're your supposed "normal" boy, then being SO dense about it just doesn't seem nearly as realistic as the perverted ones. Sure they may go a bit over the top with the perversion at times, but the general idea feels more realistic since how often does anyone NOT have a perverted thought, much less over-the-top ones?

*glares at a certain Senou Natsuru of Kampfer origins* T_T
Same here, like the perverted ones much better as well
They're more realistic indeed.
Dense ones can really go on your nerves with how totally dense they are. Pervert ones are much better there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Nah Ichika is in a world of his own in the denseness level.
He either:
-Is a Harem master and play dumb
-Is a Siscon and don't give a heck
-Was raised by his sister that way, so he doesn't give a damn about girls
-Is stupid for story reasons

Still despite all that stuff I really like IS (read all novels), it just that if Ichika was less dense then he would already bone one of the IS girls and be with her, or he would go Makoto route.
True. I'd say b and c applies for Ichika - he was raised by his sister to not care for other girls except her. However, it seems sometime later she lost interest in Ichika, but he's still got a siscon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Ise on the other hand is a little different, we need more *material* to understand him. Is he a normal teenager, or normal anime teenager, is he a H monster who would fuck anything that moves and looks like human, or is he dense pervert.
There's more to him than meets the eye, imo.
We need to see further into the story how perverted is he. Him talking about boobs and groping is one thing, but what if someone want to go all the way with him, what would he do then.
All I can say is lets wait and see if such a situation will occur and what would he do then.
I'd say he's a passive, shy pervert. Lots of horny phantasies, but no real courage to act them out. When he finally got the chance to fondle Rias' breasts, he was too nervous to do anything.

A good example for an active pervert would be Tomoki for Sora no Otoshimono. he also has lots of perverted fantasies, and he actively tries to realise them, often using Ikaros or her gadgets to spy at girls changing etc.