View Single Post
Old 2008-01-21, 20:05   Link #1058
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I know the question was somewhat sarcastic, but there are two reasons. One is listed on the page you linked to, stating that people prefer the "human touch." The other reason was noted by a professor teaching some computer science class. He noted that the younger generations have the most information available to them and some of the best skills to sort through it, but they show incredibly low patience when trying to find the information they need/are looking for. Even though it may take more time for a response to be given, it is certainly easier for a person to fire off a question and have someone else get them the answer - either because they know it or because they've gone through the effort (no matter how little) of wading through the information and finding the best result.
Yes and no. The only reason I post my question here, is because I do not have any key words I can use to look up what i'm looking for here, everything else is true. And I probably believe that's what other users opinion are too.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote