View Single Post
Old 2008-03-03, 01:05   Link #1814
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Precisely. Haru believes that Yuuno and Nanoha simply don't go together and will avoid Yuunoha like the plague. He's stated many times in the past that the only thing he has against Yuuno is when he's with Nanoha. With someone else (besides Fate of course) it's fine but Yuunoha is a definite nono is his book

Oh and he likes fics in which Yuuno is bashed (apparently. I get this from his reaction at Mikeybikey's Christmas fic)
...*headdesk x9001*
I have a tirade about this down below, kthx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I would too even if I were from the other side; a good literary work ranks above all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*snip*
Exactly. I don't want to accidentally elevate Satashi-nyan to the level that the entire fanfic community collapses upon a movement to other/better things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
The response is no, I wouldn’t read them. I only read NanoFate fics from this series, because there is no other aspect from this anime that gets my attention, if you ask me this anime is not very good, but it has some nice characters.
If it’s about good literature, there are tons of novels out there that I haven’t read yet, but Satashi is one of the few who writes about the character that I love, and I can’t complain about the quality either.

Saludos, Haru
So... okay, okay, hold on. Hoooolld on.

Basically, you're telling me that, when there's a story with a character you don't like, that you won't even give it a glance?! As an author, this upsets me. Not because I'm writing something you won't like, but because you won't even give it a shot. You won't "think outside your box", if you will.

Look, I respect your opinion about reading stuff about characters you like. That is your decision after all. However, I believe that, as a reader, sometimes you should check new things out. I mean, I like NanoFate, but I like Yuunoha just as much, and when both are a good read, then all the better. Hell, I'm not even a fan of yaoi, but thanks to a friend of mine, I've read so many good stories that just happen to have two male characters in love-love that it doesn't even bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
*snipped/epicwin/etc*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
^

This. Words. Truth.
QFT x8999

EDIT: PEOPLE! IN THIS THREAD! EVERYWHHHEEEERRRREEEE!!!