View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 11:51   Link #120
HaizuUsa
Beato's Pet Lion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbane the Terrible View Post
The fact that "his" body evaporated would seem to work against that theory.

Which then raises the question, who killed Nanjo and Kumasawa in "reality"?

EDIT: Also, Evil!Kanon just threw off the Epitaph--the next two deaths should have been "Gouge the head and kill" and "Gouge the chest and kill". Instead, they both died of cuts to the neck. I wonder if they'll count, and that will be important?
He did indeed!
But remember Beato is the Endless Witch,So she could always bring them back to life and do it properly if you're leaning towards the "Magic" side.
I can't think of an anti-magic argument for it because I <3 Witches.

SHORT REVIEW:
I found the pacing kind of poor in this episode actually,as well as some of the animation just terrible (When Rosa is talking to the children after the Servants have left look at George's face,and at one point during the meta-world Beato's face looks all askew!)

When DARK!Kannon falls on the kitchen floor I felt that even thought the hole was in his chest, that the puddle of blood was so unnessesary and large. Also, wouldn't human blood from a hole in that area squirt like a geyser and not just..pour out like that?
Lame Censorship remains lame, but I felt that the Epic Throat slit by DARK!Kannon made up for that tenfold.
Over all I give it a 7,because they kept most of the important things in tact.