View Single Post
Old 2011-04-17, 10:12   Link #212
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
The moral of the story is if you are a girl in anime, make sure to come clean and disclosure fully details about your social relationships, 3-side measurement and what not. Also, dont dare to be anywhere less than 200 meters from the protagonist must less talking to him and helping him if you are not free to fuck for the protagonist.if not, you will be perceived as a slut, manipulator and bitch.
You also forgot that she is not dressing the part. Those mismatched clothes are being shown on her for a reason.

Even the food choices at lunch that they did were contrasting. She had the expensive main dish and side vegetables. He took the inexpensive lunch. And seating position is impt. Friends and future couples sit at the same table (beside or across from each other). She chose a position that forces him to look up to her which I thought was weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I wonder what would many people say if they were to watch Utena.
Their heads would probably explode, haha.
Watched Utena a long time ago. I don't think it would hold up well nowadays which is prob why Nozomi is releasing it in the US. Otaku tastes have changed.