Thread: Mix Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2023-09-09, 09:30   Link #41
Frontier

A pretty somber lead-in to Meisei's fated match against Kenjo...no wonder, considering what's happened. Even Touma's off his game, so they have to have Natsuno on pitching. But without Touma, it's no wonder they lost. They're lucky Sou was able to get a homer. Still, no Koshien for Meisei this go around .

For once Haruka's dads drinking doesn't feel quite like a joke and more like a man in grief. She wants him to quit but she can kind of understand what he's going through .

You know it's serious when Touma is surly and Haruka's dad has to bench him because this isn't the kind of playing his dad would want to see. Sou seems to be handling it well, but this isn't his first dead dad, but he didn't need to phrase it that Eisuke wasn't his "real" father. But that was probably just to get a rise out of Touma .

Man, you know Touma's got it bad when he's getting so emotional and having constant nightmares about his dads' death. I didn't even think of it before, but now he's basically alone with his step-family, and it seems like he's avoiding being home. At least he's still arriving in time for Otomi dinners. Still forgot their moms' birthday though .

Well, sucks Imagawa won't be with the team when they make it to Koshien, but at least he never promised he'd take them there. Sou will probably be a much better and effective captain anyways .

Wow, Arisa actually looking out for Otomi! Never thought I'd see the day .

Was that Adachi and his editor complaining about killing somebody off again? At least it was a heart attack and not a traffic accident this time .

Dang, even Kenjo lost in the quaterfinals, thanks to the rain messing up their game. Now the coach has a grudge against rain .

"No problem!" Is Otomi going to take care of Touma ?

Oh man, their mom is just crying to herself by the altar. That poor woman. They shouldn't have such a wall of dead parents .

Well, I guess now they have the Autumn Tournament to look forward to...I guess