Thread: Mix Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2023-09-16, 09:29   Link #44
Frontier

It's a sign of how meaningful the friendship between Haruka's mom and the Tachibana Mama is now that she's there for her to help process her grief over losing her husband (well, her second husband) which is what she really needs now .

Otomi is savage! I get having a guy acting like he doesn't have a care in the world say you seem to be handling the death of your father well, when you really aren't, might sting but calling the dude out on his own grief over his divorce? Wow .

The Toga Brothers seem tough and a bane to the Boxing Club, but luckily Harada returns to his old stomping grounds to crack some skulls in his efforts to restore his memory and give them a good licking. Who knew they could have just found his picture in the yearbook this whole time? Poor Oohashi though .

Nice to see Haruka's dad is serious about going to Koshien in honor of Eisuke...even if he still can't help his drinking .

I see Nishimura wanted to avoid Harada until he realized he had amnesia and could give him a specific recollection of their time together that avoids all the stuff Nishimura doesn't want to deal with .

Otomi finally realizes why you just don't joke about your death (or death in general) now that she's lost her father (again) .

Haruka was joking about the date, but I wonder if part of her wanted to be the one for Touma to open up to about his grief. Well, Sou just reminding us that he's still pretty into Haruka too .

Just the blatant favoritism when Otomi admits she cooks the stuff Touma likes. I'm not surprised, but still .

Figures Touma and Otomi would end up alone and that would be the moment they both really open up about their loss. Otomi now is able to grieve both of her fathers in a way she couldn't before because she understands what it means to have a father now thanks to Eisuke. And Touma nearly breaks down in grief but can't bring himself to cry in front of Otomi because he wants to look strong in front of her, even though she just wants him to let it all out .