View Single Post
Old 2007-07-04, 18:53   Link #24
workingclass

kakashi nearly killed deidara and yet its so hard to believe that sasuke cant do the same if not worse. deidara has his bombs and ranged on his side. if you match that level it really isnt that hard to counteract. and i saw a post i think from last chapter discussion that sauske was weak against gaara. had there been no interuption during the chuunin exams and time allowed for gaara to recover and change he was all but getting owned by sasuke even back than. to say that sasuke isnt on level or par with deidara is sad really.

clearly deidara is under itachis level. thats a given. so if sasuke isnt at least deidaras level or higher what would be the point of the 3 years of intense training and what not. you think oro didnt teach sasuke a whole lot of techniques to fight against many of the akatuski members? thats just thinking naively that for sasuke to get to itachi its a free and clear path with no interruptions.

all deidara is is a measuring stick for sasuke. deidaras time is up just like oros time shoulda been up. truly i don't see how he can be considered as powerful as some would think. and i'm sorry why does he have to go C1 than C2, C3 and then decide oh well i have no effect with you on the first three lets try the most powerful fourth. why not just use the fourth at all times? if your 4th and most powerful explosives didn't work than your clearly done and over with. move on and talk about any other future battle match ups. quite frankly i hope they start introducing more of the akatuski members before it starts getting boring.

the rate that the anime series is going now they seem like they wanna kill it off more than anything cause dragging it on this much is only making it frustrating. and god forbid we find out in chapter 500 who tobi really is. chapter 700 we might get the true identity of the AL and what hes capable of. by then im sure most of us would have moved on.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote