View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 13:37   Link #644
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Seriously, learn to write. I'd understand if you had a disability, but you've mentioned nothing like it and at times you do seem better than that at other times. But I can't even understand what you're trying to say anymore because your sentences.

I think I'm seeing some bad attempts at an argument (more or less you just calling anything you disagree with dumb and not trying to explain anything, like how a strategic weapon functions as a knife (or, earlier, a sniper rifle); you seem to have entered the 'if I say it enough times it's true' stage rather than try and explain your own metaphor), I'm pretty sure I see some baseless assumptions (making a single mistake on the casualities of a nuke doesn't mean that I don't know anything on the matter, and is certainly not a position you want to take after some of your own, ahem, mistakes), and I'm positive you have absolutely no understanding of such relevant fields as economy of force, or what strategic advantages even are.

But, as I said, I really can't understand what you're trying to say. Would you mind starting to use commas, apostrophes, proper capitalization, and comprehensible sentence structure? And maybe pick up some better metaphors and analogies? When you do, please let me know. Until then, I'm off to raise the reading level of the forum with a handy thing called the ignore list.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote