View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 21:17   Link #96
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
1) so far, Meta Battler did not comment about these scenes, despite they could be a giant blow on his human theory. Furthermore, he even asked if Kanon was killed in the room, despite you could see him dead. You can conclude something.

2) it isn't about witch, but Beatrice's furniture are formed by golden butterflies. Therefore, it is natural, magic wise, that spider web affects them.
Yeah considering Battler didn't at all mention the stake girls it's probably safe to say he didn't see that. Something we'll have to keep in mind is that Meta Battler isn't getting to see everything. Though it makes you wonder why since seeing such a scene would put even more pressure on him. Instead he just sees the aftermath. Of course this makes it all the harder for Meta Battler.

It's almost as if Beatrice is trying to push Battler into blaming one of the party. Having Kanon vanish puts major suspicion onto him. I don't want to imagine how things will go the next episode. You have two dead and a bunch of servants who already had suspicion placed on them.

Anyways just adding more bodies to the pile here. This time we have a fake/zombie/magically controlled corpse taking out people. What's next?

Not to mention I wonder just what Meta Battler is going to do. I mean what is he to gain by taking on Beatrice? He can't affect anything from his position. Even if he can explain how the crimes can be commited without magic it won't help those already dead.

It is interesting to watch the situation unfold with different people surviving to this point. I didn't really think about the lack of reaction to Jessica's death at first. Guess since she died last week I had time to move on to thinking about other things regarding this situation. Once they got into the room I was curious how Meta Battler would handle the situation. But yeah pretty calm reactions overall.