View Single Post
Old 2011-10-27, 16:14   Link #1037
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
After Galatea survived Rabona, I kind of put her in the no worry zone when it comes to potential deaths.

If I was Yagi, I'd have Yuma survive everything, just for the lols, since she's practically her own meme; one he seems well aware of.

Pretty sure Raki and Claire survive.

I'd think Deneve having her stupidly crazy regen powers coupled with being able to awaken and come back means she's gonna stick around. Forever.

But, as TheRussian put it earlier, having Deneve die and Helen turn into a depressed, snarky drunk bitch would be awesome. I don't think that's going to happen though.
Even though Deneve has that crazy regeneration rate, I feel that is precisely why she will die. Her situation is so good that it seems likely that it must fail eventually. Also, a raging Helen would be entertaining as well. That and, if I hear another wedge analogy or battle explanation from Deneve I may just cry.

@Claymore How can one kill Tabitha? It would be like killing a rock or some dirt. Surely background art does not feel pain or character development....