View Single Post
Old 2010-04-13, 02:29   Link #5
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
It's also unreasonable to expect the guy to make a decision so fast for no real reason.

On the other hand, like I said before, there are significantly more pressing issues...it is for that reason I can like him still despite his thickheadedness in that area. It's not always about romance, after all.
That's one of the main points I want to make with this post. A character can only be indecisive if he absolutely has to make a decision and often times it is not the case or it is not urgent in relation to other more pressing plot issues (like I don't know... STAYING ALIVE).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I hated indecisiveness characters irregardless of whether its a main or side character. Thats why i hated Kouichi but like Kazuki in Kimikiss for example.

Unfortunately i myself is indecisive. I have always hated that aspect of mine even though it is not always bad.
Well then, maybe being a little indecisive is just natural. I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who feels that way at times. You can't always decide on the right thing to do from the get-go especially when it comes to important matters such as who you're going to end up with. Maybe if people were less "decisive" we wouldn't have a divorce rate of 50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicxx View Post
Bad.
Everytime the character doesn't know which girl he likes and this goes on for like 20 episodes I want to friggin' punch him in his FACE.
Can you elaborate a little bit - like give some examples of such characters? Are they always characters who play around with girls' feelings without committing to one? Or are they just (un)fortunate to have many girls interested in them but just not interested in starting a relationship at this point.