View Single Post
Old 2009-07-14, 08:07   Link #1123
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferny View Post
Okay...could someone clear something up for me?

When watching the DVDs, I noticed that the third arc is called Meakashi-hen/Eye-Opening Chapter. I thought to myself then, "I thought Meaksahi-hen was the first answer arc." So I looked it up on Wikipedia, and it said that Meakashi-hen WAS the first answer arc. So...

The anime's order for the first four arcs is Onikakushi-hen, Watanagashi-hen, Meakashi-hen, and Tsumihoroboshi-hen. The game's order for the first four arcs is Onikakushi-hen, Watanagashi-hen, Tatarigoroshi-hen, and Himatsubushi-hen. Why is that?

And since I've never seen Higurashi Kai: Since the first season has two of Kai's arcs, then how will Kai have four arcs like Higurashi? Will it just have two? Or will it include the two arcs from Higurashi and then have the other two Kai arcs?

Someone please tell me; I'll probably never have the chance to watch Kai.

EDIT: I'm just curious but I also have a friend who needs to know...What is the reccommended order for all the Higurashi arcs? Including the basic 8, and all the manga-exclusive, ones made by Alchemist, ect.
Wiki says the first answer arc is Meakashi-hen, yes, that's true but wiki orders them according to the release date of the game (look carefully at the chapter's dates), not the anime. In anime, they re-ordered them so you can catch up the situaton to understand what's going on.
Beruko08 is offline   Reply With Quote