View Single Post
Old 2006-02-09, 15:24   Link #60
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Did you read Seravy's vignettes btw? Also great great stuff, love her writing to death.

btw, Kieli dear, you wouldn't know what your beta is up to? I've been chewing up my keyboard in waiting for her continuation.
I have no idea. The woman jumped ship and I've not seen her since. School must be kicking her butt. We've not talked in almost a week!

Quote:
If you only knew... you should have seen that *thing* I sent Kieli to beta through. One of those days I'll find myself at the end of a pair of mayo guns, begging her to let my hull remain slim. XD
Subtle, you are not I'll try to finish it up tonight and send it back to you.

Now that there's a new category for Mai HiME/Mai Otome at FF.net, I figured I'd link you all for it...some good stories there:

http://www.fanfiction.net/l/2244/3/0/1/1/0/0/0/0/0/1/

Quote:
Totally spiffy, and you are as well. The two of you are so emotive when you write. If I wrote fanfic's they would be very descriptive and clinical sounding, I would never be able to conjure up those feelings of love and romantic angst, which the two of you seem to do so effortlessly.

I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
Holy ShizNat, Batman, I'm blushing! *shocked look* Oh lord, must...hide...self.....!

Last edited by Kieli; 2006-02-09 at 15:51.