View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 19:12   Link #1879
ginran
~Smile~

I'm not sure the actual spot was the same, but it was a gunshot either way. Shirley's death mirrored Euphie's death in other ways too though, one of the major ones being that they were both characters who were among the ones furthest from deserving what happened to them. Although Euphie's was a tragic accident on Lelouch's part and Shirley's was being murdered.

This has probably been said many times before, but Shirley died for wanting to help the man she loved...I really doubt the writers wanted anyone seeing that as a good thing. I mean opinions are opinions...but she never did anything to deserve that. I can't see how a girl that was willing to be strong and act out to help someone she loved was so awful. She acted on impulse going into that building and the first person she ran into shouldn't have been a threat to her since she was always kind to him. She had the best intentions in her mind...But we know how that ended, sadly.

And, I did find Rolo's death sad. Not gonna lie. But I hated that he did that to her.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote