View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 15:29   Link #95
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Nice to see you ignored the rest of that paragraph you quoted. Here, let me say it again for you - he left Euphie alive(whose views differ from the current empire). He kills the rest of the family, Euphie becomes the leader of Britania - case solved.

He has done nothing to show he has any plans plans on what to do after? He has shown us nothing on how he plans to use the OoBK in order to crush the empire either. You are going to imply that he has no plans regarding this either, simply because "it has not been shown yet" ?
Now you're boarding on absurdness. You really think he left Euphie alive solely because she's different that her family? HIs plan had a higher priority thatn wacking of a member of the royal family. Besides he knows that killing her would've start hell and no way in hell would he be able to go on with his allies of justice plan.
Now to the absurd part. Even if Euphie remains the last living mebmer of the royal family there is no way that she would be empress. This doesn't even happen in fairy tales. What would happen would be another fight for the survival of the fittest when all the powerfull nobles would duke it out in a great civil war and more suffering to the little people.

Ann your implying he has plans on a shaky argumnet of him leaving Euphie alive.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote