View Single Post
Old 2008-06-08, 12:22   Link #1047
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It isn't mentioned in canon, but was roughly based off dkellis' theory about the structure of space within Infinite Library. Now since space wants to stretch outwards (not sure if I'm right about that, based this off the universe always moving outwards from the Big Bang), this might just a highly energetic state and releasing the hold on the space would cause a disastrous outfold.
Hmm, I'm not particularly sure about this theory myself, but from what I can gather, spatial expansion releases a huge amount of energy as it destabilizes, so yeah, I think it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
(And most of all, Yuuno will go missing for plot purposes. :3)

Though to be honest, I might just be milking this mental experiment for all its worth. My main aim is to throw all of TSAB into disarray, and this scenario has the highest potential for total collapse of command and control rendering all of known space easy pickings for the Brotherhood of Nod.

Well, we all need to force some plot points nevertheless, so Yuuno missing isn't particularly out-of-the-ordinary. I think this experiment is going to produce some mighty good results, so it's feasible to work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
Spoiler for self-narration:

Man, how long has it been since I ran dry on inspiration... >>;
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Hmm, I don't recall Regius being involved in that. In fact, I don't think he learned of the details of RF6's existence untill after Hayate stepped in action.
It's admittedly a speculation. With Ground Forces and the Navy not in agreeable terms, the former is likely to impose all sorts of regulations to minimize interference from the Navy. After all, having Navy and Enforcer units in their territory is almost tantamount to them trying to steal the Ground Forces' power, so to speak. Limiters are probably one of the issues fleshed out during the discussion between the two groups, and for RF6 to be able to set up in the territory, they had to agree to some conditions set down by the Ground Forces, which possibly include the issue on limiters. Regius might not be present during the discussion (he made a thorough investigation later, if I remember correctly), but the information was passed down through the line and Regius got wind of it, which explains his irritation and resentment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, her cooking has improved (though she's still quite clumsy at it) since Hayate forces her to help from time to time, much to Tesla's dismay, as she's not really fond of cooking.

Tesla doesn't work as Griffith's partner though, since Griffith went to work at the Interstellar Navigation Bureau. She does keep in contact though, and every time she needs to get somewhere, it's Griffith she calls.
Thanks. I think I can work out something interesting from this.

Building up on Tesla-Griffith relationship, given their long-distance relationship, would Tesla pursue their relationship after StrikerS, or she'd have preferred to remain as good friends with Griffith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
*cough* I'm pretty sure you didn't even notice
Nah, I did. I just didn't have time to reply to it. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
And yeah Ilya likes bread :3
The melon one?
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote