View Single Post
Old 2009-10-20, 10:40   Link #22
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Aww omg that's gay. Army of pacifistas? Weak story imo. They're just going to like spam the lazer beams and half the people are gonna be dead.
Dont worry, they will just fall like toys.I'd give them a chance if there were max 6-7 pacifista but an army means that just more lambs to slaughter.Im sure that half of PX army will be defeated by Whitebeard in a single move.
But hell at least pacifistas are much better pawns than those weakling marines running away in fear...

And yes if thats the entire plan its pretty much total failure.I hope Sengoku still has something in his mind..maybe pacifistas are just a distraction for a bigger event?

That other spoiler is just a bit too much.Oda had a great chance to unleash the king haki on Magellan whose impossible to touch in melee but he didnt even thou there were loads of haki previews all over Impel Down arc.Why (no offense I know Mihawk is strong and blahblah) waste it on a normal non-devil fruit human like Mihawk? Correct me if Im wrong but the main purpose of Luffy's haki's is to get rid of logias once and for all, not to haki blast everything he comes across.

Last edited by Rawrz; 2009-10-20 at 10:50.