View Single Post
Old 2006-05-21, 01:18   Link #25
yamikage

Zeta Gundam's Mizu No Hoshi e Ai wo Komete - Sweet sadness. Man, is it hard to describe what I feel when I hear this song. Perfectly fits with the series' mood itself. The last few lines "Don't cry any more, because now there is a person looking for you, dying to see you." almost brings a tear to my eye.

Gundam F91's Eternal Wind - Same as above, except for the last few lines part. Damn, Hiroko Moriguchi has a great voice.

Mobile Suit Gundam's Ai Senshi - This one makes me feel that there's a tragic, yet glorious war just occuring.

NieA_7's Venus to Chiisana Kamisama - Hearing it feels like a summer breeze has just blown. Such a pleasant feeling...

Fullmetal Alchemist's Tobira No Mukoe - Makes me feel like I've somehow gained hope after a tragedy. It also feels eerie when they start playing it before the episode ends. And boy, do I love it when it does.

Raijin-oh's Dream Shift - Gives me energy. Lots of energy. And makes me absolutely invincible!!!

Ninku's Sore Demo Ashita wa Yatte Kuru - Makes me remember the good ol' days (whenever that was)

Naruto's Loneliness and Sadness and Sorrow - Guess correctly and you'll win a free internet.

Did I sound cheesy? I was counting on it.
yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote