View Single Post
Old 2014-10-08, 22:30   Link #71
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Yea the 2nd episode made no sense especially given the others. War on Geminar is fun to watch and it has a lot of what made the first tenchi muyo really good but also a bit of what made it really really bad. The good part about WOG was the fact that you had a kid whose a badass and didnt really flaunt it in fact he almost doesnt acknowledge how good he actually is.
The bad part of Tenchi Muyo is the spineless nature of the MC in the harem element even in the face of what is a clearly beneficial situation. Its funny i feel like Tenchi is kinda everyone from that generation's first experience of what many people hate in the modern harem MC. He's a badass when it comes to fighting but he's an absolute wimp when it comes to women.
being Tired harem MC. He's a badass when it comes to fighting but he's an absolute wimp when it comes to women. Why I'm excited for anime like Trinity Seven

I do not hate harem MC. He's a badass when it comes to fighting but he's an absolute wimp when it comes to women But I want diversity in harem MC
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote