P.Jack, Alex, Forest Law and.... Tiger =_='

just great, another Capoeira fighter
oh well, at least they're free

thanks Good Guy Harada
I wanted Miharu though orz
More sausages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momobunny View Post
I'd like to think that Miharu will still make it in, everyone announced in this trailer is a clone... they really wouldn't have to do much to add Miharu at this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if they announced her with some other characters and Unknown later on since even Tiger and Shin Kamiya (though a pallette swap) made it in (and she appeared briefly in the last trailer). At least I hope so, it wouldn't be the biggest deal if she was left out but I do like Miharu and would like to see her playable again. ^^;

I don't really understand the complete re-haul they did with Kunimitsu, Michelle, and Angel's designs... and yet they just kept Forest, and the other guys the exact same. I really can't complain at this point since this game is basically fanservice on top of fanservice... it's just something I find odd.
Yup, according to Harada's tweet. We'll have more characters and stages.

For the design, Tiger's got a minor revision. Maybe they don't feel the need to update the designs since it's already iconic anyway. Since Tekken 5, most of the characters design stay the same, right?

Anyway, people said that these new characters aren't palette swaps and they have a slightly different moveset as well. (There's an extended clip from the Japan Expo Press Conference, we can see that they can tag with their similar characters). Though Miharu and Shin (if they'll be included too) might still be a mere palette swap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I did it at Gamestop, which I believe gets you day 1 access to everything that was announced before. I'm just not sure how these four new characters fit in to that.
I don't know whether these new characters are to be included or also DLC (haven't seen anything that mentions about DLC). If they're going to be another free DLCs, I think there might be some new preorder options too.