View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 08:44   Link #103
Joe_fh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well that's kinda what already happened when Mikoto and Kuroko when they went to their base. I don't think it would've made much difference if there was a larger group.
I believe it would since the students that were already surprised once by this would know better. Plus Misaka and Kuroko went there to arrest the leader whereas an angry mob of espers would go there to beat everyone they see standing. And it's not like that gang has the resources to build anonther one of those devices and it was pretty big thus easy to take out once you know it's there.

Anyways I think you were saying that that's what happened in the end anyways and I misunderstood you thus the things I just said. Point is it would have happened sooner or later and it's more or less digging your own grave. So they are either very stupid or were manipulated into doing in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
They only excluded Touma from Railgun because of the point that TOUMA IS A SHOWSTEALER. His mere presence for a few seconds was enough to turn the episode from one thing to another, and it's a bad thing. Railgun is primarily about Misaka, Saten, Uiharu and Kuroko and life in Academy City.
I don't think he is but people like his and Misaka's interactions. Still they could have connected the two animes without changing anything in Railgun's focus on the four girls. It would have taken very little time to connect them but the fact is they didn't for some reason...and now we see this. It just strikes me as odd.

Quote:
I call it plot development.
That's not actually plot development. They just changed the setting of the show or at least seemingly chnaged it for now to a darker one. I have no idea how it will turn out later but it doen't look as laid back as most of the first arc.

Quote:
Beating up one student isn't a small thing; they are students, and they have a tendency to feel scared at stuff like this. Also, they still have Capacity Down in their arsenal. There is still a big disadvantage against the students.
Yes it's not a small thing at all epecially as I said since they're kids. But since this seems to happen a lot it's only a matter of time. In the long run the gang is at a big disadvantage but because they don't see it I think someone used the fact they sort of hate the ability users and using that he/she manipulated them into doing something like this.

Quote:
Please be patient. The Sisters Arc isn't finished yet.
Hah well I don't have a choice. Anyways I was saying something completely different^^

Last edited by Joe_fh; 2010-01-20 at 08:55.
Joe_fh is offline   Reply With Quote